Postkarten

Verreisen Sie in die Ferien oder planen Sie einen Ausflug?

Schicken Sie uns eine Postkarte ins Museum!

Was früher gang und gäbe war, ist heute fast am Verschwinden. SMS und MMS haben die klassische Postkarte abgelöst. Uns interessiert im Rahmen unserer Ausstellung “Reiselust – mit Sack und Pack“, wie die Ansichtskarte 2014 aussieht.

Wir wünschen schöne und erholsame Ferien!

Museum, Farbstrasse 1, 8620 Wetzikon

Kommentar schreiben

Kommentare: 6
  • #1

Major Duhart (Montag, 06 Februar 2017 12:20)

I have been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.

• #2

Nicki Rondeau (Dienstag, 07 Februar 2017 09:14)

Paragraph writing is also a excitement, if you know then you can write or else it is difficult to write.

• #3

Karey Stribling (Dienstag, 07 Februar 2017 10:52)

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This piece of writing posted at this website is in fact nice.

• #4

Lindsey Napoli (Mittwoch, 08 Februar 2017 18:05)

Stunning quest there. What happened after? Take care!

• #5

Theola Bower (Donnerstag, 09 Februar 2017 22:56)

Hello, I enjoy reading all of your post. I like to write a little comment to support you.

• #6

Adela Wynter (Freitag, 10 Februar 2017 00:26)

Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a tough time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique. P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!

Museum Wetzikon